Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

A rare visit to Mexico

Some Ortho images I made of Zacatecas Mexico, where my daughter's grandparents, aunts, cousins and nephews live.  It is a beautiful touch of Spain and Europe with cobblestone streets and 300-400 year old buildings.  I went on my first date with my fiance back then there, who I met while she was working for Mexicana airlines.  My Mom told me because I was a working road warrior and traveled weekly by air that I would fall in love and marry someone who worked for an airline.  She never imagined that I would work on contract for American Airlines and USAirways during their information technology merger due diligence.

John

Zx25bz4.png
wyHdAf2.png
KXhBwHh.png
LY8FutK.png
DiHY9cJ.png
RhZCpTI.png
H0FNMRJ.png
7pWryBP.png
M4a2Jcj.png
7xZcagu.png
p1IDWjy.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

These are very nice. It's great to see a place like this that I will never get to experience in person. (As an aside, John, I think that if I pieced together all the bits and pieces of commentary accompanying your many screenshots, I would have almost a complete biography!)  :-)

John

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John F said:

These are very nice. It's great to see a place like this that I will never get to experience in person. (As an aside, John, I think that if I pieced together all the bits and pieces of commentary accompanying your many screenshots, I would have almost a complete biography!)  🙂

John

LOL, I have been begged to write my life's story because it is similar to that of Forrest Gump's, and I was a published writer (poet) back in the 70's and early 80's.   But autobiographies are the domain of celebrities, my goal is to someday tie my life into a self help book because in addition to being a field instructor I was certified as a pro bono counselor back in 2016.  I will someday fulfill my promise and teach some counseling classes at the place where I was certified, which is not too far from where I live today.  And like any counselor, I have my ups and downs, that is what makes a counselor an honest choice, because from our life experience we can relate to those who just need us to listen.  I have also been asked to work as a legal or medical assistant due to training in both fields, but I do not think I can keep up with that at my age...

John

Edited by John_Cillis
  • Upvote 1