Sign in to follow this  
newtie

[Answered] Bunny tails?

Hi Mark

Looking at the pictures it seems like those are not my effects, the red navigation light looks huge and the white navigation light also looks very big.

Be sure to read my topic on these forums about how to ensure AIGAIM does not place a conflict with my freeware.

Another possibility is they could have implemented effects with new names, find a model with this issue and check the aircraft.cfg file light section.

Regards 

Simbol 

Thanks. add-on-xml was in the OCI Config file but removal of effects there seems to have worked.

No more bunny tails.

How's that Professional version comin' along. Been in beta forever 😉

Cheers,

Mark

1 hour ago, newtie said:

How's that Professional version comin' along. Been in beta forever 😉

Want to join the Beta team to find out?  I have 5 seats available for the next phase, be aware You would need to sign very strong NDAs and commit to a considerable amount of testing since for the next cycle I am looking for people that test more often, so as they say, be careful of what you wish for 😉.

Glad to know you got your lighting sorted.

Regards,

Simbol 

All positions are now fulfilled.

Don't worry, we will open more later to test the Release Candidate, stay tune on the forums :wink:

Regards,
S.