Sign in to follow this  
romerton

P3D Huey UH-1 Reloaded 2019

Hi Huey Uh -1 Pilots 🙂
I m one of the Huey X Tuning Pack 2019 Beta tester.
and i just want to inform you about the developing status.
slide1 managed it to give the Huey X a new life in P3Dv3
It is definitely perfectly flyable again.
Considering that even the best developers weren't able to bring the Helicopter under control.
As you know without his flight dynamic modification the Huey X flying behavior is just ridiculous,
not to mention the fact that it is sucking your frame rates down and it also kills the graphic performance like hell.

But also this problem he solved out now 🙂

In my eyes slide1 is a real helicopter mechanic and test pilot as he says in his Videos.
Link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_gNsuKP0Y
Link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvo8MAobrTU

Also, all other effect are working perfect.

slide1  I am glad that you were choosing me for your beta testing

Infos to the Huey X Tuning Pack 2019  ( it includes: 8 modifications )
1.new 7sec. delay turbine exhaust effect! 
2.brighter landing light! 
3.additional red belly beacon effect ! 
4.new top beacon effect! 
5.no strobes anymore ! 
6.new realistic white tail navigation light! 
7.new turbine heat effect !  (up on your personal preference) 
8.new turbine heat effect with fire (up on your personal preference) 

See my P3Dv3 recordings.
link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n7gomi79up46ggo/AACgV43ceW8nJdt0mqZIVdiFa?dl=0

Best regards,

Steffen

This topic has been discussed before.  It is supposedly in beta testing.  Slide1 was banned for spamming our forums with this beta testing of the HueyX in 2018 and now in 2019.  I do not know how another developer would enjoy having someone modify their HueyX product, but this is where the "beta testers" need to be going with this and, if they approve it, then maybe they will modify their product accordingly.  This topic appears to be an attempt to get members to go to the YouTube subscription page and get as many hits as possible.  I do not know how much difference the FDE is between the original HueyX the beta testers are using in this thread.  There may be no changes.  In any case, advertising a product on AVSIM is strictly prohibited by developers.  The appropriate time and place for posting information about this product is when it is released.  Many have indicated they are interested but get no response.  You go to YouTube and read the full description of the video and it has a link that is dead.  I think this is a scam because this has been going on since 2018 with nothing completed.  Now we are showing the same video with 2019 in the title.  Again, the proper place to sell this beta testing is the Aerosoft developer or MILVIZ developer.

Topic locked.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10