Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Two new payware additions to Xplane11

Aerobask's great new Epic 1000 and VSkylab's classic LongEZ....

John

V9aNW21.png
FA6A9dn.png
YAcYmhz.png
KDWMGem.png
aFuiiXk.png
ZoDpktx.png
oR9doBm.png
uMfkPqr.png

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was aware of the Epic company, but, didn't know about this Epic-1000. On record, the project's motto is "...to be the fastest single-engine civil aircraft at its time of introduction...". It may just do that. Let us see. Nice shots of the plane here. The sleek look/shape resembles the (famous) Swiss Knife PC-12.

And, the LongEZ, I now recall from their "Around the World" Tour/News. It looks like such a simple plane, but is a world-beater. Thanks for posting.

BTW, Aerobask and VSkylab seem to have good things going for XP, for sure...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P_7878 said:

I was aware of the Epic company, but, didn't know about this Epic-1000. On record, the project's motto is "...to be the fastest single-engine civil aircraft at its time of introduction...". It may just do that. Let us see. Nice shots of the plane here. The sleek look/shape resembles the (famous) Swiss Knife PC-12.

And, the LongEZ, I now recall from their "Around the World" Tour/News. It looks like such a simple plane, but is a world-beater. Thanks for posting.

BTW, Aerobask and VSkylab seem to have good things going for XP, for sure...

They seem to be the Carenado/Alabeo of the Xplane11 world, at least for me, for the types of aircraft they churn out that cover certain niches pilots like to explore in their studies,  I have two of their payware Microlights (VSkylabs), a gyro, some trikes and a Mini 500 Copter.  They all fly well in the flight envelopes you would expect from such light aircraft, at least I see that from my real world experience with aircraft in that weight range, fixed wing and weight shift. 

Meanwhile Aerobask has modeled two prophetic aircraft, the smooth running Epic and Eclipse.  I just added west Texas and southwest Colorado to my photo-scenery coverage, and their aircraft make flights over that beautiful scenery all the more interesting, I find myself remembering things I have only seen in my business travels.

John

• Like 1