Sign in to follow this  
JcSk8

iFly 737 help.

Sorry if this is not the correct forum, but I need help.

I bought the iFly 737 NG for the fs2004 and instaled it. When I started, the dislplays shows "your fsuipc is illegal" and the aircraft doesn´t work.

My fsuipc is the latest version, paid and registered.

I tried to sign un into iFly forum this morning, and it says "registration approval required. Please contact the forum administrator" There is no place to contat the admin and I reiceved no info more than 8 hours before.

I also tried to register in the simforums as they are the same forum and it thows "information given in your registration has been flaged by 3th party anti-spam databases and has been therefpre rejected".

To complete I can´t open a ticket in the flight1 site, were the product was bought because of a 500 - Internal server error

There is something I´m doing wrong? Is this difficult to buy an aircraft from them? Just read good things but I see that if I need a refund I´m probably lost.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, JcSk8 said:

more than 8 hours before

Could well be that at week-ends there may be no Support staff available?

If your FSUIPC is showing that, might be worth trying Pete Dowson homepage and he can then verify that you paid, registered, etc and get it sorted?

Thanks vc10man. Well, I just reestarted PC and the sim and now seems have worked. I´ll do a quick flight to see if everyting is ok. I still need the reg to get their last updates.

But I´ll wait until tomorrow. Maybe the weekend factor applys. I´ll check for the registration mail. Will post later if something went wrong.

Excited as a kid to fly this baby. Lol.

The iFly installer overwrites your FSUIPC with the latest version from the installer which can lead to problems like what you had.

It is best to backup your FSUIPC files sitting in your modules folder. If you ever have to install iFly again, install it, then take your backed up FSUIPC files and overwrite the ones in your modules folder that the iFly installer just changed by putting in it's own.

• Like 1

Mark Daniels

3 hours ago, JcSk8 said:

I tried to sign un into iFly forum this morning, and it says "registration approval required. Please contact the forum administrator" There is no place to contat the admin and I reiceved no info more than 8 hours before.

On this, I bought the DVD version. You get a forum key you need to enter somewhere to show you are a legitimate user. Haven't had to re-register on the forum since I bought it years ago so forgotten the procedure for registering on the forum. Just make sure you have entered this key somewhere so it validates you as a legitimate iFly owner and you should then have full forum access.

As for your problem with FSUIPC, it's as I explained in the other post. You should have no further problems now that it's working and just do what I said for any future iFly installs.

Mark Daniels

15 minutes ago, Skywatcher said:

On this, I bought the DVD version. You get a forum key you need to enter somewhere to show you are a legitimate user. Haven't had to re-register on the forum since I bought it years ago so forgotten the procedure for registering on the forum. Just make sure you have entered this key somewhere so it validates you as a legitimate iFly owner and you should then have full forum access.

As for your problem with FSUIPC, it's as I explained in the other post. You should have no further problems now that it's working and just do what I said for any future iFly installs.

Maybe that happened with fsuipc, but it solved alone. Maybe the license in the modules folder was accepted and the configs are ok.

Regarding the key, I have, but it´s for registration of the product. But first you must register in the forum to have an user name. That´s what´s not happening.

I´ll wait until tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks.

I just checked my DVD box. I have a key in there which is what I think was used for the forums. It should look something like this: 1234567-ABCDEFGH (It can contain a mix of both numbers and letters)

The issue with FSUIPC likely was a license issue. Right after the install it couldn't verify the license but a reboot solved it. I don't think you will have that problem again unless you reinstall iFly. You'll likely have the same thing happen if you don't backup the FSUIPC files in the modules folder and replace them immediately after the next iFly install.

Edited by Skywatcher

Mark Daniels