Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

More news on JustFlight Aircraft for Aerofly

From a thread on the Ipacs Forums: https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/14105-just-flight-announces-duchess-model-76/&postID=75144#post75144

Hi,
Rich here from Just Flight. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have about our AeroflyFS 2 projects!

First, as long as there is sufficient appetite for our offerings, all of our in-house titles are lined up for conversion to AeroflyFS, similar to how we do for X-Plane these days. Our back catalogue contains a number of other high quality GA aircraft that we're looking forward to getting started on soon, as well as some other stuff I personally can't wait to see in AF2 - Red Arrows Hawk T1A or a Tornado GR1&F3 anyone?
First though, we're working towards having the Duchess ready to go before the end of April. 

We'll be releasing some proper specs and a fresh batch of screenshots later today or tomorrow, so check back in with the product page over the next 24hrs for them. 

Finally, we're looking for a handful of experienced AeroflyFS 2 users to assist us with some beta testing, beginning right away. Please drop me an email at Rich@justflight.com if you have the time and experience to get involved. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!