kbowler

Trim Center commands not operative on PMDG aircraft

Hi

Having just re-installed Windows 10 and moved over to a clean install of P3D v4.4, I was setting up commands on my PMDG aircraft (B737, B777 and B747) and realised that the "rudder trim center" and "aileron trim center" keys I had defined do not seem to work on any of these aircraft.  These commands do seem to be functional on, for example, the P3D Lockheed C69A, so I know that they do work on some other aircraft.   Are these commands just not implemented on the PMDG aircraft,  or is there a problem with my installation?    

Regards

Keith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I never tried any of those commands myself but if you clean installed W10 and P3D without any abnormalities in the process it probably isn't an issue with your installation and they just don't work in (PMDG) addon aircraft. My guess.

Hi Niklas

Thanks for your reply.  I have had chance to check a few more aircraft since my first post, and I have found a number of them which work OK, and others do not.  I guess it just depends if the developer either decided to implement the features (or not) with his own code, or let the internal P3D code do the job. 

3 hours ago, kbowler said:

Hi Niklas

Thanks for your reply.  I have had chance to check a few more aircraft since my first post, and I have found a number of them which work OK, and others do not.  I guess it just depends if the developer either decided to implement the features (or not) with his own code, or let the internal P3D code do the job. 

Probably