Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Heatblur Merger Announcement

***Major Announcement from Heatblur***

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3835473#post3835473

RAF5VRJ.png

Dear All,

Today, we’ve released the F-14 into early access after years of intensive development. We truly hope you’re enjoying it! We’re monitoring all of the forums, hoggit and e-mails and are moving quickly and assertively to correct any critical issues and mistakes. 

This module represents the culmination of exhaustive research and intensive development, where we attempted to push the boundaries of what was possible with a desktop flight simulation. The challenge and passion associated with this project ushed us to deliver the very best that our broad backgrounds and formal training allowed us. We pushed those boundaries, both because of Heatblur’s commitment to providing the highest quality product possible, and because the F-14A/B represented a passion project for many members of the team. We were and still are driven to get this project right! And today, we have the pleasure of announcing something even bigger, which will allow us to unlock our true potential, and to raise the bar even higher.

Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working on taking the next big step forward for our company and team. We’ve progressed discussions with a group that will be our new partners for the continued development of Heatblur. We’ve found our interests to be very much aligned and thus, Heatblur Simulations is becoming a part of MetaSimulations, which is a part of the Meta Aerospace group.

Together with Meta, we will be able to combine the resources and expertise of a real world aerospace operator with our passion, experience and drive in the field of simulation. We’re incredibly excited about the potential and capability Meta brings to the field of simulation. This amazing opportunity to become a part of Meta will help us redefine what the cutting edge of simulation is, through the amplification of every great quality found in Heatblur.

With Heatblur and Meta working together, there are absolutely no limits to what we can achieve.

Beyond this, it assures and guarantees that the Viggen, Tomcat and other future Heatblur products will remain on the absolute cutting edge in terms of quality and execution. This transition will allow us to continue building our team and help ensure that we have the resources to fully support our modules in the future. Thank you for your support, we’re so excited for our future together and what that means for you as consumers, and we hope you are too!

Sincerely,
Heatblur Simulations
  • Like 2

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

***Cobra responds on Hoggit***

"

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late reply here - I've been trying to spare a few hours for celebrations post F-14 Launch to celebrate a real milestone for our team. Let me clarify a few points quickly; I've spent 6 years of my life building up to the point where we are today. My dream is, and continues to be, the development of the absolute best in flight simulation- both consumer and professional. That's what drove us to build the Tomcat and what will continue to drive us moving forward. The reason we announced this today is the direct opposite of your fears; we want this to have as many eyes on it as possible. This is something to be super excited about, because it means positives for everyone! What better day to share than today? 🙂

Our new partnership with Meta is an absolute and absolutely pure positive. Our responsibility to you, our customers, our community and the people who have supported us is always going to be our top priority. I have no doubts we'll make that even more clear over the coming weeks and months.

Partnering with a real aerospace operator gives us access to SMEs, resources and allows us to focus on delivering quality. If there was any negative downside to taking this route for the Heatblur team, it would have been an immediate and complete showstopper. I can't begin to describe how aligned our thinking is with the fantastic people at Meta. Take the good you see in us today and amplify it tenfold. We've built our reputation and brand on quality and I don't intend to lead this team into sacrificing our core mission statement: delivering the best and absolutely nothing else."

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick