Waterpilot

Garmin Trainer not working Windows 10

I have been unsuccessful using the Reality XP GTN 750 in x-plane. The Reality XP GNS models work great. I believe that the issue may be with the Garmin Trainer software itself. It does not function properly. When I troubleshoot by opening the trainer, I can open the 750 by selecting the power up button but it does not power up, and there are no selectable regions. I get a blank screen when I try to start in x-plane using in panel or pop out. My computer is newer and on the higher end of performance and hardware so I am ruling that out for now. I have contacted Garmin and they have given up. I have verified that their uninstall does not completely uninstall the trainer but I can not locate the remaining files. I can verify this by noting that the selection I make for GTN and other device on the trainer homescreen are retained through the uninstall/reinstall. I have verified this with different combinations of selected devices. Thanks for any input.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

Do you use any kind of firewall / anti-virus?

There has been a discussion lately on the forum about how Comodo is preventing the Garmin trainer to run by itself too if I'm not mistaken.

Here is the link to the discussion: