Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Help with P3D, PM MCP and CPflight

Posted (edited)

Hi all, been off this site for a bit building up my 737  P3D link trainer.   I use P3D v4, Project M GC, PMsounds, Sateik Panels, and CPflight MCP unit.   I can't seem to find a Project M forum (where would that be?), so I thought I would post this here for now.   PM staff helped me set up and fix some PM MCP/CPflight hardware problems, but I have 2 main problems right now.  

One is I cannot ( after auto loading, PM MCP with CPflight MCP hardware auto starting as well) the AT or AP disconnect buttons thru FSUIPC.   Before I had loaded PM MCP software, I could program these disconnects thru either P3D controls or FSUIPC.     I am running for now the PM P3D 737-800 plane and I do notice when I set AP disconnect thru FSUIPC that when I bring up with the W key,the main MIP of the default PM 737-800, I can see the MCP master flicker along with the disconnect sound, but not thru the PM MCP software/CPflight unit.

Is there an ini setting that I have to edit to let P3D or whatever know that the disconnect should be for PM MCP software and not the default MCP?  

2. Is how do I bring up from it being hidden somewhere the PMsounds window?   I have it auto starting up but when I hold the mouse over the PMsounds icon and see the window, if I click to open it larger, nothing happens.  I am getting sounds and such OK.  Just cannot get to the PMsounds main window.  I assume its hidden somewhere.

Thanks
Edited by Randy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks.  I know he is out and about a lot but it still takes the others a long time to respond to my direct e mails to them each.   Besides their tickets, is there a good forum that you know of for Project Mag stuff?

Cant find this site.  Its a dead end.