Sign in to follow this  
MSFS Ralf

Back with new hardware

I have reinstalled XP11 on my new notebook, it makes such a big difference if you can move the sliders a lot more to the right. Many things to explore. Yesterday I was able to land the Toliss A319 at EGSS (Gateway Airport), enjoyed the approach over True Earth GB scenery and still had 40+ FPS. Here are my specs: Intel I7 8750H, GTX1070 and 32 GB RAM. It’s a whole different look and feel, very well worth the money.

• Upvote 1

New hardware always helps, but XP11 is also incredibly well optimized to the point that I think it actually runs better than XP10 on the same hardware!

Edited by Mountain Man

1 minute ago, Mountain Man said:

New hardware always helps, but XP11 is also incredibly well optimized to the point that I think it actually runs better than XP10 on the same hardware!

I guess so. When I still had my old hardware I had the idea going back to XP10 to get a few FPS more. It was worse.