Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

Just Flight VFR Real 3D photoscenery for UK

JF have recently released the latest photoscenery (first two volumes) which enhances the previous VFR Real scenery with added custom autogen, and is based on 2015 imagery, so relatively up to date in the scheme of things.

IMHO this is very good, especially for fans of photoreal (like me). Trees, pylons, buildings are more closely represented to those in real life and their locations, with I believe some added landmarks. The software relocates grossly out of position FSX airfields etc,. It has custom night textures (not done a night flight as yet) and water textures and of course a custom terrain mesh.

If you enjoyed the previous release then you should check these new volumes out. :cool:

Another point to note is that the coverage has changed. The previous VFR Real had 4 volumes which covered all of England & Wales. VFR Real 3D will cover Scotland too! The first two volumes cover the south of England and all of Wales, up to a line drawn across the country just south of Manchester. Vol. 3 will cover the rest of England. Vol. 4 will cover Scotland.

I have posted a couple of screenshots in the screenshot forum.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)