Sign in to follow this  
Hillhopper

sbuilder x315 scenery failure

I am no longer able to use sbuilderx315 to place land class and vector polygons in P3Dv4.5.  It worked fine until I installed Orbx open land class and Global Base Pack.  I have  tried disabling all Orbx scenery in P3D world library with no success.  Can anyone tell me what is going on here?

It is all related to Orbx Open LC and Global, they are normally installed at top of scenery list and take priority so they mask your specific landclass and vector poly scenery, plus I think they change landclass definitions and textures, so it is more complicated to implement your landclass and vector poly, but still possible.

Thank you for the reply.  Do you have any ideas as to how to replace landclass scenery files?  I have found that the Orbx landclass isn't even close to correct for southern Illinois.

I am not happy with Orbx LC EU also, too much green all year round, but replacing Orbx landclass beats me. The maestros in Fsdeveloper may be of help.