Sign in to follow this  
MrSloanes

Cockpit Integration Issues

I have followed all installation instructions, reinstalled it again following some youtube tutorials and yet again nothing is showing in the cockpit.

Althought it is not working on any aircraft the main one i am trying to get it to work with is the Carenado Citation II which should work out of the box as far as im aware. I have tried replacing the GTN file wit the default aircraft one from the original download and still it doesnt work. It also isnt working with the PA-28 Arrow or the B1900 from Carenado either.

I do get a popup when i try to activate it however it is black with no display.

I have attached the default Ini saved as a .txt file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ETgRvD7nhJ0tx0l1vSOVYB3N-FhVqbAY

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Can you please post the content of the RXP log files? (see User's Manual for file/path).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I have GTN 750 not integrated in the cockpit but only in window. I am also running King air 350 for x-plane 11

I could not get the default x-plane 11 FMS to work properly when GTN 750 is loaded in the system. The solution is I took out GTN 750 from the system rebooted and now my FMS works great. The two cannot exist if GTN is not integrated through the makers of king air 350

Hi,

You can't run both the GTN and the FMS at the same time because they are both fighting for the same resources. Furthermore, the XP11 SDK has its own limitations regarding 'accessing/overriding' the default FMS.

For this reason, you can still use both but not at the same time, and you select which one is 'controlling' the rest of the avionics with the "Master Device" setting.

As for displaying in the 3D cockpit, this depends whether there is room in the panel.png 3D panel texture to render the GTN onto, and whether this space is mapped on a 3D polygon in the cockpit. This is unfortunately how 'locked-down' XP11 is despite our best efforts to lobby the developers to add the function to add a rendering surface from a plugin at runtime.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)