Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

Tree loss issue in P3Dv4

I am hoping that maybe somone can help here as it seems calls for a few more pointers have come to a stop at both ORBX and FlyTampa.

I noticed a few weeks ago that there was a noticable loss in trees. Firstly at ORBX Southampton, around UK2000 Gatwick and Stansted and then really patchy in other areas. I found a thread on Orbx with other users that had the same issue and after threads shooting off to other forums i eventually ended up over at Flytampa. There was a process to edit the XML and also add in a fixed autogen folder which didnt work for me. I have verified installations on ORBX including the Libraries. I removed Flytampa totally and reinstalled and the issue still stands. I have updated to P3Dv4.5 hotfixed version and still the issue persists. I have literally no idea whats causing the loss?!

I have Objectflow 2 active in ORBX as well.

Threads i followed and messaged on...

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=65573#p65573

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/172152-eghi-southampton-issues-in-p3dv45/?tab=comments#comment-1511941

Anyone with further suggestions please get in touch

Thanks

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta