Sign in to follow this  
lukejw20

QW787 autothrottle

Hello. I have a question regarding the Qualitywings 787. I took off from Guangzhou headed to Ürümqi and climbed to FL300, but when I tried to engage the autothrottle, the throttle didn't move a centimeter to maintain speed and engine 1 was given a greater amount of thrust than engine 2. Please help me as I don't have the time to sit at the throttles for 4 hours. And let me explain why I didn't read the manual. It's because the manual is an online PDF that will not load on my extremely slow iPhone hotspot (we don't have a mifi or jetpack). So I tried loading it on my phone, but as I live in the middle of nowhere, the Verizon service here isn't that great, so the PDF didn't load on my phone either.

Nevermind. My 4G renewed and I was able to load the manual and I found my solution

Hey man! What was you solution in this problem? I’ve been looking for a fix for this.