Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Why PAX load is too low?

Hi

Lately I've started using "Little Navmap" because I think its great, but after some other problems I decided to rebuild my PC. The problem now is that GSX doesn't ask how many passengers to load, and it then goes to loads only 1 passenger - and you can tell in flight because of how light the aircraft is.

I suppose it's how you create a flight plan in Little Navmap - how do you say there how many passengers there are, but I can't see the setting?

I'd really appreciate some advice (it's Aerosoft's A320 Pro that I use, btw).

Gaz

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

You have to load the load sheet through the options MCDU first before starting GSX.

How do I that? As far as I know GSX is started before I do anything other than starting the batteries.

Also, how do I load a "Load sheet" into MCDU? Where do I get it from?

Thanks, Gaz

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

You have to use the external load manager application where you can put in fuel load/distance/etc (you can find it in your start menu under Aerosoft). Then in the options MCDU you can click on initiate loadsheet and start the boarding/instant boarding.

I assume you mean the following screen when you talk about entering the load, etc?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mjHCS6rUW5iHBzMa9

If so, I always use it. I enter the details, click the Genenerate Loadsheet, go into P3D, turn on the load in MCDU, and the fuel loads properly , but nothing else. MCDU won't load the fuel, and GSX doesn't either.

Gaz on Facebook

I actually had this issue for a while and couldn't figure out why GSX was not working properly. Then I figured it out: the 'full installer' installs a version of the Aerosoft Airbus that did not yet support GSX in that way. You have to use the Aerosoft Updater to update to the latest version, and that will also enable the GSX integration.

...which you already did 😉 But hopefully this will just enhance your understanding 🙂

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yep, I updated it and it looks perfect now. Thanks! 

Gaz

Gaz on Facebook