Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Cove

Weird Graphics Issue

I have just purchased a new higher spec computer. I had Alabeo C441 Conquest II running fine on my old one running FSX-SE.  My new one also has FSX-SE and runs all the other installed aircraft OK including the Flysimware C441.

I installed the Alabeo one using the Alabeo installer and pointed it to D: Program Files (86x) Steam steamapps common FSX-SE.  It appears in available aircraft but when I open it on the runway at KTNP I can see thru the instrument panel to the runway surface. The actual instruments seem suspended in mid air. Also the elevator does not move when I operate my joystick but the ailerons do. Settings Controls show it is correctly configured and it works fine in the Flysimware C441.

With the better specced new computer I have the graphics up a lot higher than my old one.

Any help much appreciated.

Have you checked your settings for 2D panel transparency.  I think it's under Settings/Customize/Aircraft.