Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

A nice twin for a nice California flight

Posted (edited)

I love the Alabeo 421C, like the Duke, such a nice twin, so clean looking in the air, and such a capable mid range piston for fuel efficient flights.  I love the Alabeo sounds for this aircraft too, the nice rich hum, I have flown in an unpressurized twin Cessna in real life and the sounds are very close from an inside the cabin perspective, at least from my memory since the flight was almost 30 years ago over Venezuela and its tropical rainforests into Canaima.  The big lake is Napa County's well known Lake Berryessa, which for the first time in many years went completely full I was told by one of my friends still living in the valley where I was raised. 

I have biked from the city of Napa to Lake Berryessa, quite a challenge on a 12 speed bike and not recommended for the shy, since the ascent from the Lake over the pass down into Napa is a challenge with almost no shoulder, then 40-45 mph speeds passing up cars descending down into Napa on a steep grade by the Silverado Golf Course, where Johnny Miller used to play when I lived there in the 70's, it is home to a PGA tournament.

John

YnKyIR6.jpg
NZHrR2R.jpg
FuV9xln.jpg
CoNAL8h.jpg
rFpSYdi.jpg
k98P88H.jpg
nxRcSvO.jpg
GndrpHj.jpg
y4i7LZz.jpg
REa5OIN.jpg

Edited by John_Cillis