Sign in to follow this  
forshaw

NEW Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

So Microsoft officially announced their new Flight Simulator plans due to be released sometime in 2020 (at least that;s the plan) I saw the announcement and then get this. It will be using Satellite data and Azure AI, I work a lot with Azure Ai so I do know about it and can be good for this type of approach.

i do not use P3D and wasn't going to get it until sometime next year (2020) when i buy my new (latest and greatest) rig. As of now i think i am going to wait and see what it looks like since I am not really in a hurry to get P3D, I am still really enjoying my FSX with all add-ons.  As you know these new apps never come out on time😊, but we'll see and i personally don't mind waiting.

Keep in mind there are no details as yet in terms of pricing etc. Very early stages. 

Here is the video.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/9/18658865/microsoft-flight-simulator-azure-ai-4k-trailer-e3-2019

Best Regards.

Forshaw.

Edited by Jim Young
Embedded the video.
  • Like 2

Please look at the forum listing just below FSX/FSXSE and you will find an entire sub forum dedicated to this discussion.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals