Sign in to follow this  
Quixoticish

IRIS Warthog driver gold in P3D 4.5?

Just getting back into simming and I picked this up as I was keen to fly the A-10. I've noticed the stores manager doesn't appear to work and there isn't any manual included with the product. Is this a side effect of running it on the latest P3D or has anyone been able to make it properly work in 4.5?

Edited by Quixoticish

I have it working in P3D v4.4. I believe it requires TacPack to use the weapons/stores.

Many thanks. I've got the latest TacPack installed and registered properly, the VRS Hornet works fine but the stores display on the Warthog still isn't playing ball. Is it simply a case of open the window and click where you want the stores or am I missing something?

Edit : The IndiaFoxtEcho F-35 and Typhoon work fine as well and they seem to use Tacpack and a weapons loadout screen to select bits and pieces.

Apparently the build number (looking at the relevant text file in the aircraft folder) is  V2.1-140305-1124 for the version of the Warthog I downloaded.

Edited by Quixoticish