Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

JAL Puddle Jumper over Japan

I like this aircraft, it flies so well, and anything that has RealityXP Integration makes the flying more fun.  I decided to use a livery and place pertinent to the livery, Japan, spent just a day there once, actually one night and one day on the return, back in 92 when I had do something in Guam for Genentech.

I listened to the Celine Dion album that was released just that year on my way across the Pacific to Japan and Guam, Northwest was playing it on one of their airline music channels.  So I listened to the album again last night for the first time in years while flying the Saab 340 over Japan.  I've only flown a Saab 340 once, I believe with an airline affiliated with United, between O'hare and Indy I believe.  It's a nice ride, I like 2x1 aircraft, if you are lucky enough to be in the single seat set of rows, you are in first class, with a window seat and an aisle seat, nothing is better than that. 

John

lsUZSOM.png
uYzGoNF.png
GKhobvF.png
qHf4adJ.png
TMeuYv0.png
p11CBYr.png
RVoqHGl.png
4StIzL4.png

• Like 1