Sign in to follow this  
Peter de Bruin

EZCA system controls Version 2 and 3 fails

Have in use Ezok Camera version 1.X for years without any problems with the system eye movement functions. Then I upgraded to version 2 as I wanted to test the Prepared3D software which needs the next version of EZDOK.  However the pre-programmed keys for the eye movement : up,down,forward,left and right do not work not on the keyboard nor with an assignment on the Yoystick. These eye movement are connected to the PgUp,Pgdown,left,right and up and down keys on the keyboard, as you probably know. All fails to work with FSX and Prepared V3  Then I bought version 3-pro of Ezdok as version two is no longer supported. All camera functions works fine except again the keyboard eye movement keys They fail both in Prepared3D and FSX. I am using windows 10-64 bit Sim version 10.0.61472.0 and EZdok version 3.0.1.62.  It feels something locks the eye movement as you can see some action when touching one of the keys on the keyboard like PgUp. Really would like a solution for this failure,

53 minutes ago, Peter de Bruin said:

It feels something locks the eye movement as you can see some action when touching one of the keys on the keyboard like PgUp

Hi!

Check that you have the "Walk Around" option enabled for your camera.

UI_Walk.jpg

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Wow .. thank you for your response and solution for my question. I felt terrible as things did not work for me. The walk around was indeed not actieve. It makes my day, Thanks