Sign in to follow this  
Peter de Bruin

Boeing 777 Captains CDU

On all CDU's I get a plus sign marker to increase the size of the display by a mouse click. However this expanded view does not work for the Captains CDU. Here the plus sign is not visible when hoovering around. Would like to have this expanded capability in take off and landing as it eases the view of all parameters. What do I wrong in terms of settings perhaps? Thank you, Peter de Bruin 

Peter de Bruin

CPU: Intel i7 7700K MOBO: ASUS Prime Z270A RAM: Corsair 16GBGRAPICS: Gigabyte geforce GTX1060 6GB connected to two Samsung SyncMaster 24” - 1900 *1200 LCD’s HDD: two m.2 Corsair Force MP500 / 240GB and one SSD 120Gb OCZ Agility device for FSX device/SATA3 OS: Windows 10 version10.061472.0 FSIM: FSX-SP2, X Graphics, Active Sky Evolution, FSCommander10 , Ezdok camera 2.8 and 3.0 Hardware: SAITEK Trottle, SAITEK Pedals, SAITEK Flight Quadrant plus CH products SimYoke Planes: PMDG 737Ng for FSX PMDG 777 for Prepared3D also iFLY 737NG, CARENADO  Baron 58, C172, C208 Grand Caravan and a Bonanza F33

Found the solution PMDG SETUP > OPTIONS > SIMULATION > Page 3/7 > DISABLE CAPT PFD POP-UP with a warning not to use it when making long flights.  Thank you anyway, Peter de bruin

Peter de Bruin

CPU: Intel i7 7700K MOBO: ASUS Prime Z270A RAM: Corsair 16GBGRAPICS: Gigabyte geforce GTX1060 6GB connected to two Samsung SyncMaster 24” - 1900 *1200 LCD’s HDD: two m.2 Corsair Force MP500 / 240GB and one SSD 120Gb OCZ Agility device for FSX device/SATA3 OS: Windows 10 version10.061472.0 FSIM: FSX-SP2, X Graphics, Active Sky Evolution, FSCommander10 , Ezdok camera 2.8 and 3.0 Hardware: SAITEK Trottle, SAITEK Pedals, SAITEK Flight Quadrant plus CH products SimYoke Planes: PMDG 737Ng for FSX PMDG 777 for Prepared3D also iFLY 737NG, CARENADO  Baron 58, C172, C208 Grand Caravan and a Bonanza F33

On 6/28/2019 at 3:29 PM, Peter de Bruin said:

On all CDU's I get a plus sign marker to increase the size of the display by a mouse click. However this expanded view does not work for the Captains CDU. Here the plus sign is not visible when hoovering around. Would like to have this expanded capability in take off and landing as it eases the view of all parameters. What do I wrong in terms of settings perhaps? Thank you, Peter de Bruin 

CDU? As in the Cockpit Display Unit - the way you interact with the FMS?

...or are you confusing the term with the PFD, and the captain's PFD is not able to be enlarged? If it's the latter, this is intentional, and explained in the Introduction Manual.

Kyle Rodgers