I was looking for something different, something I could again fill a niche with in X-Plane 11.  I wanted a business turboprop, not too expensive, but something with the look and feel of a classic turboprop, even though it was known for being a chore to fly.  I finally settled on this from X-Aviation.  It is nice, not too extravagant or systems crazy, but it has all the bells and whistles one needs.  Reading the manual for proper autopilot operation is recommended, but with that, I recommend this aircraft, which was easy to purchase and install.

John

knZjVkZ.png
fTUeapa.png
LIRiHDo.png
kfoRC4r.png
a8wsV2m.png
eVbpAgi.png
PiWVX3q.png
agh5MDb.png
p2VkpLp.png
YgwqLKi.png
56kuog5.png
tVvooUQ.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And you picked a high-wing aircraft for better scenery viewing. The scenery in the third shot from the bottom looks sensational.

John

• Like 1

19 hours ago, John F said:

And you picked a high-wing aircraft for better scenery viewing. The scenery in the third shot from the bottom looks sensational.

John

I laugh when I think of this aicraft, I think of it as a little C130 Hercules, David and Goliath.  I like high wing aircraft because yes, for those they take in their travels above the earth, the viewpoint is better, without the wing hiding the ground.  I mitigate that when I fly by booking window seats a fair distance behind the wing, always.  Not so much out of safety concerns, and it is louder back there so you need good ear phones, I do it for a good view and also since they board aircraft from the rear forwards, there is a 95. pct chance I will have room for my carry on that I take for short trips, so I do not have to check luggage.....

John