Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

To the rescue....

"It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy....."

Edit: Centauri once told Alex, "May the luck of the Seven Pillars of Gulu be with you at all times." from the movie "The Last Starfighter" a great movie to watch if you have not seen it from the 80's, a lighter type of Star Wars film with stunning special effects including some of the first CGI effects..... I have the very rare video game installed on my computer, made by someone and recreating the movie's fight scenes quite well and graphics. It is hard to find on the web though, I lost the link..... It does run even under Windows 10....

mzjAu4I.jpg
SLTH1P4.jpg
j93ZhWN.jpg
EKCVPOx.jpg
Idq7TPW.jpg
guiHJqy.jpg
4wlUiDr.jpg
sbNxCYH.jpg
TDFU9QS.jpg
bykf8oY.jpg
dPiP6JK.jpg
z9x0csW.jpg