Good afternoon,

Today, after years of membership, (Mercede55) I could not sign in even after several tries.

-What's up?

Brgds

Bjorn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Currently and during the past 2-3 weeks, members have been seeing several anomalies on the site.  I do know the AVSIM Tech is preparing the site for an upcoming update of the site and issues occur during updates.  I remember when the late site owner, Tom Allensworth, attempted to update the site, he could not and would have to return the site to a state before the update attempt.  He also put it in 'performance mode' which gets rid of eye-candy.  After Tom's passing, the AVSIM Tech, Brian Sperduto, was able to update the site and has been trying to keep it updated to the latest and greatest upgrades received from the site developer.  Like Tom, Brian has a big thumb and sometimes accidentally hit the wrong button.  I do not know if that happened but have seen it in the past. 

It could have also resulted from the ISP you used to sign in around 1 pm EST today since it appears you used a different one than from the past.  Just guessing though and I'll stop there.  Again, apologize for the inconvenience.  I know how frustrating it is when one tries to accomplish a simple task and cannot for some reason.

Best regards,

Jim