Sign in to follow this  
SpecialSteel39

Wilco Falcon 7X Autopilot Speed Settings

Hi everyone,

I've just downloaded the Wilco 7X and found there to be a very annoying problem:

I can't adjust the speed on the autopilot panel to a higher setting. The indicated number is 250kts and by right clicking on the tuning knob, I can adjust it to as low as 150kts, but never am I able to go up from the current setting.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem or know a workaround, it's pretty annoying only being able to fly 250kts at 30,000ft.

Thanks in advance!

At 30,000 feet you should be flying using MACH and not KIAS.  When you click on the knob, I assume left-click?  Have you tried either right-click or using the mouse scroll wheel to advance the speed setting?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I've tried both left (would be Up) and Right (does go Down) clicking, which hasn't worked. But never tried the scroll Wheel before, which actually does work, now, that I've tried it.

Thank you for helping me out with my stupidity 😄

Greetings and I wish you a nice and relaxed Weekend 🙂

Glad you got it working!  Welcome to the AVSIM forums! :happy:

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: