Sign in to follow this  
RobdeVries

SibWings Saab 91 Safir

Guest 240zste

Hi there, just a quick post about the SibWings Saab 91 SafirOH....MY....GODWent to the Avsim home page when I got home from work and saw the advert for SibWings at the top of the page. I have never heard of these guys before so went onto there website, downloaded the plane and was ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY by this aircraft.I have many, many, many addons for fs2004 but this is the best GA aircraft I have ever flown, maybe the best aircraft fullstop.You simply MUST checkout this aircraft.And no I dont work for SibWings, I'm just so amazed by every aspect of this aircraft that I had to shout about it.Cheers.

Yup,Definately have to agree that it is one of the best... The gauge fluidity given the detail of the VC (and the rest of the aircraft) is nothing short of amazing... Definately a keeper.Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Guest Mesa

I'd rather see a hundred more posts about this stunning addon than another one about FSX.But that's another story!

Alcott,I'm surprised how you always have time to complain about other peoples threads, why do you even read them?Eagle

Guest allcott

Obvious really. Until you have actually read them you can't know that they're repeating something we've already discussed. And that just ends up spreading the good stuff that's worth reading across a gazillion posts instead of concentrating on just one.Just like the FSX posts! This MIGHT have been about a cure for any or all of the problems the aircraft have - for example the CTD's or inoperative gauges, improperly functioning or missing switchgear or further enhancements or changes, repaints and additions. But once you read it, it isn't any of those it was just another whoop-up for a great addon. Worthy of a whoop-up, but best whooped in the already whooping topic, rather than a whole new whoop.Clear?Allcott

Alcott, stop whining about the efficiency of threads. This guy is being enthusiastic about an indeed great aircraft. Let him!Bugs should be reported in the proper forum at the developers website. This is a general FS forum so people should be able to share there enthusiasm.Clear..Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg