Sign in to follow this  
nervures

crash in the init.lua and in another lua of my own

Hello,
I had not flown for four or five months and so I updated my flight software: P3D4.5 HOTFIX, GSX2, AS for P3DV4, LINDA 3.0.12, driver NVIDIA 436.30.
I programmed a co-pilot of 777 as FS2Crew in LUA. During my last two long-haul flights two crashes reported by FSUIPC5.log:
First flight DNMM FACT:

Line 2349: 7773498 LUA.8: Crash C0000005 at 7FEC58639AA: "C: \ P3D4 \ Modules \ 777NGX.lua".

Second flight KBFI UBBB with this:

7. When requested or when red errors reported or when requested please do the following:

Go to LINDA Setup page.
    Tick Developer Mode, GUI and LUA boxes.
    Select VERBOSE from the download menu. For me Detailed
    Open Console.
    Restart your Flt Sim and LINDA.
    Ensure that FSXSync or SYNC TO SIM is selected (aircraft outlined in orange).
    Run Flt Sim to reproduce error.
    Email FSUIPCx.LOG and LINDA2.LOG files (in /modules/ folder) together with the config-hid.lua or config-mcpX.lua for the aircraft you are using to LINDA @ awginfosys.net (remove spaces).

IMPORTANT. You may need to remove a block on logging in FSUIPCx.ini. You need to open it in the editor and search for the line LogOptionProtect and change it to NO. You will need to restart FSX/P3D after doing this.

With this information I will try to offer help to get users flying with LINDA.

Line 4319: 18331569 LUA.0: Crash C0000005 at 7FECAAD39AA: "C: \ P3D4 \ Modules \ linda / system / init.lua".

I had never had this before.
Is it possible to know the reason or help me to find how to solve it?

FSUIPCx.LOG, LINDA2.LOG, config-hid.lua sent to LINDA@awginfosys.net

You can not attach files anymore ?

Best regards.

Francis.