I now have 2 airport scenery areas where the tarmacs/parking areas have disappeared. At both Dulles (IAD) and Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airports all tarmacs are gone (aircraft  and buildings are sitting on grass).  The taxiways are all there, but the buildings appear to have shifted a little also.  Anyone else ever have this issue?

On 10/7/2019 at 6:13 PM, RandallR said:

I now have 2 airport scenery areas where the tarmacs/parking areas have disappeared. At both Dulles (IAD) and Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) airports all tarmacs are gone (aircraft  and buildings are sitting on grass).  The taxiways are all there, but the buildings appear to have shifted a little also.  Anyone else ever have this issue?

Funny , I saw your post when scrolling the forum index and that raised memories I thought long gone. I remember when I was doing sceneries for Fly! (the Reno Tahoe for instance) moving buildings was a "feature" that I had to cope with. Tarmacs, I don't remember. 

I have now "recovered" the tarmacs and taxiways as they originally were (buildings were also out of place). I had edited the taxiways for these 2 airports to make then wider - I hadn't changed anything else (I've found that the taxiways are too narrow for the B777 in some custom sceneries).

These particular sceneries didn't have custom taxiways from the scenery-maker so I had pulled the taxiways from the PODs and edited them, leaving the updated files in the \Data folder.  This normally does the job. They worked fine for a couple of months when suddenly the tarmacs just disappeared from both airports. I removed the edited versions from the \Data folder and the airport tarmacs and building placements all returned.  Weird.