Sign in to follow this  
REDVISION

xp11+ navigraph: all procedures are gone

Hi all: 

before writing I've checked and it seems no one had bumped in this before.

All procedures in every airport is gone.

The "procedure" tab Always says "No Airport selected" but the airport IS selected and indeed the Airport tab says "1 of 1 Airports selected, 1 visible"

It is going me crazy. Anyone has idea of what's going on.

I'm on X-plane 11 and navigraph.

https://imgur.com/a/WgznV9I

Thanks 

What AIRAC and what LNM version?

Alex

Edit: If you're on 1909: There is an update available.

Second edit: Just tried 1911 and see no problems.

Edited by albar965
Update 2

4 hours ago, albar965 said:

What AIRAC and what LNM version?

Alex

Edit: If you're on 1909: There is an update available.

Second edit: Just tried 1911 and see no problems.

1911 rev.1 (The same went on the previous version 1910) and LNM 2.2.4

No idea what's going on except the known issue with 1909 r1 which was fixed with r2.

Can you try the release candidate (https://albar965.github.io/release/2019/10/08/littlenavmap-rc1-243-released.html)?

Doesn't make sense to dig into errors of older versions. If there is something wrong I can fix it for the next release.

Alex

23 hours ago, albar965 said:

No idea what's going on except the known issue with 1909 r1 which was fixed with r2.

Can you try the release candidate (https://albar965.github.io/release/2019/10/08/littlenavmap-rc1-243-released.html)?

Doesn't make sense to dig into errors of older versions. If there is something wrong I can fix it for the next release.

Alex

I installed the rc and initally nothing change. BUT, i tried to delete the flight plan tab in the flight planning window and then the procedures in the procedures tab in the search window magically reappear. Inexplicable thing. Thanks however for your replies....

Edit: I tried again just now and again the problem is there: no procedure for airports selected, No airport /(selected) is seen as "selected"....

Edited by REDVISION

Strange issue. This might happen for some airports but all ...

Just to be sure: You right click on an airport in the map and the menu item "Show procedures" is disabled even for big airports, right?
You have to select "Show procedures" to see procedures for an airport. Just clicking it in the map or the search result table is not enough. Just to be sure.

If it still does not work: Temporary rename the main settings folder "ABarthel" here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel
This is like a total reset including all the databases.

Also: You have to quit LNM if you update navdata with the FMS Data Manager or any other tool.

Alex

11 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Strange issue. This might happen for some airports but all ...

Just to be sure: You right click on an airport in the map and the menu item "Show procedures" is disabled even for big airports, right?
You have to select "Show procedures" to see procedures for an airport. Just clicking it in the map or the search result table is not enough. Just to be sure.

https://imgur.com/JuxdgNn

Did you really right click on the blue airport icon in the map?

The menu would show something like "... (airport has no procedure)" if LNM could not find any. This looks like you clicked somewhere else on the map.

Alex

image.png

43 minutes ago, albar965 said:

If it still does not work: Temporary rename the main settings folder "ABarthel" here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel
This is like a total reset including all the databases.

Alex

Done. It doesn't solve.

44 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Also: You have to quit LNM if you update navdata with the FMS Data Manager or any other tool.

Alex

of course I always do.

4 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Did you really right click on the blue airport icon in the map?

The menu would show something like "... (airport has no procedure)" if LNM could not find any. This looks like you clicked somewhere else on the map.

Alex

image.png

Yes, it solve ! But I don't remember never had clicked on it: simply selected from "procedures" tab in "search" window if I'm not mistaken ....

Thanks however. 

Great its solved.

You can also right click in the airport search result table or the flight plan table and select this option. This will open the procedures tab for the airport but there is no other option.

Alex

• Like 1

Many many thanks for your support. Indeed I think I was quite confused on usage of the tool. Surely I didn't remember to correctly invoke procedures by right clicking on the airport name in the search window (or in the blue icon like you showed me), and, due to an unknown reason, the system didn't find previous search results. Only told no airport selected....