Sign in to follow this  
DalSingh

Live Traffic not injecting (PSX 16.8, RT 8.2.77)

Is anyone having issues with live traffic not being injected into P3D via PSX/RT  (Latest versions)?

I've been using PSX/RT since March this year, it's worked fine until very recently when I upgraded both PSX and RT clients to the latest versions.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean: https://i.imgur.com/dgCcIpj.png

In this example I'm located at Heathrow (EGLL)... plenty of live traffic showing on the RT client map, but PSX 'live' counter just shows 0, and as a result no injected air traffic (just static planes at gates). I have reinstalled both, problem is still there.

I have a valid RT license, and even tried a demo 1hr license... it did not fix the issue.

I noticed that when starting PSX, sometimes a small amount of live traffic does appear, but within 20 seconds its completely removed, and live counter goes back to zero??

PSX,RT,P3D are all on the same computer.

My RT license expires in a month, I'm not going to renew it until I get this sorted - any ideas?

Thanks

Dal Singh

Edited by DalSingh

This is a problem in RealTraffic. Please report it to Balthasar of RealTraffic. You can find the email addres at hid website.

I'm having the same issue as well, after literally just installing everything today. Is this a new occurrence?

Jeremy

49 minutes ago, kiek said:

This is a problem in RealTraffic. Please report it to Balthasar of RealTraffic. You can find the email addres at hid website.

Thanks - I have emailed him.

Here's the email in case anyone else wants to let him know: balt@inside.net

Thanks for the replies, good to know it's not just something weird on my rig.

Hope this issue is temporary as I have very much enjoyed PSXT  - great work Nico!

Please keep this thread open, so I can report back from Balthasar when he replies.

Thanks

Dal

I received a message back from Balthasar and he said that's it's not a RT issue, he said that RT has no gate logic. He did say he's aware of a traffic broadcast issue that he's looking into. Anyone else have any luck?

Jeremy

Ok an update!

I received a response from Balthasar - One of the feeds used by RT altered their payload data very slightly. Not enough of a difference to flag major issues with RT itself, but it did cause a hiccup between RT and PSXseecon. Balthasar has amended this and the issue is now resolved. I tested at major airports including KBOS-BOSTON and RJOO-OSAKA, everything seems back to normal - live traffic is flowing as usual.

The amendment was all done server-side, so there is no requirement to download a new client.

Big thanks to Nico and  Balthasar! 😊

27 minutes ago, FKHUL said:

I received a message back from Balthasar and he said that's it's not a RT issue, he said that RT has no gate logic. He did say he's aware of a traffic broadcast issue that he's looking into. Anyone else have any luck?

Jeremy

Yep, see above.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DalSingh said:

Ok an update!

I received a response from Balthasar - One of the feeds used by RT altered their payload data very slightly. Not enough of a difference to flag major issues with RT itself, but it did cause a hiccup between RT and PSXseecon. Balthasar has amended this and the issue is now resolved. I tested at major airports including KBOS-BOSTON and RJOO-OSAKA, everything seems back to normal - live traffic is flowing as usual.

The amendment was all done server-side, so there is no requirement to download a new client.

Big thanks to Nico and  Balthasar! 😊

Yep, see above.

Seems to be working now for me as well. 🙂