Sign in to follow this  
CatnipLeaves

EVA Air Cargo for Sky Simulations MD-11 V2

This might help..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/EVA_CARGO_MD-11_(2794684634).jpg/1280px-EVA_CARGO_MD-11_(2794684634).jpg

You can see the Evergreen group and Boeing MD-11 logos, which I hope is clear enough.

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Star Mark, many thanks, having an issue with the paint kit at the mo, just spent 3 hours making a new one 😞 getting there though 

• Upvote 1

BTW - have you seen how bright the logo lights are which illuminate the fin? They must be trying to melt it! :wacko:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Looking good! I think the only thing left is to move the "EVA AIR Cargo" rearward a bit and then she's done! 

EDIT: one minor correction: the tail number I requested was B-16101. this one shows B-16110. If it's too much hassle to change, don't feel compelled to. It's just a small glitch in an otherwise incredible product.
The reason I chose this specific tail number is because the B-16101 airframe is currently active as N542KD for WGN, which I recall you've done a little while back

Edited by CatnipLeaves
  • Like 1

The tail number is easy, moving the Eva Air is quite a job though, as it means re-creating all the layers in the full length and then lining them back up >.< .

Will have a look tomorrow, its been a long day lol

Enko

Ah right. Looking very good though! Can't wait to have it in my virtual hangar! 😀

1 hour ago, HighBypass said:

BTW - have you seen how bright the logo lights are which illuminate the fin? They must be trying to melt it! :wacko:

Bright side (pun intended), I get to wear sunglasses at night 😎

I have no idea how to turn the tail light on >.<

In V2.0 the logo light didn't work - well, the switch did (it's with the beacon & nav lights), but in V2.2 the fin now lights up. The colours are so washed out it's that "bright".

Excellent job as always Enko, I can tell from the pics.

Mark Robinson