Sign in to follow this  
Indianajones

Need help with strobe effects in the effects file

Hi all,

So I’m working on improving the FeelThere ERJ-145LR V2 on FEX-SE and one of the things I needed to fix was The well known problem on the steam release ERJ of no exterior lights. I’ve gotten mostly everything done but one thing I would like to change is the “size” or brightness of the strobes. I actually used the Carenado PC-12 strobes because they look better than the default ones IMO, at first I couldn’t get them to flash they were just solid on, but at least when they were solid on they looked great, fixed that by copying some of the effects from the default strobe but now they seem smaller and less bright, go figure similar to the default strobes. So anyways point of the matter does anyone know what controls the size/bloom/brightness of the strobes in the effects file?

Thank you in advance