Sign in to follow this  
OHN

Chris Willis and FS9

Guest Simpit

I kinda miss not having Chris posting the latest and greatest bits and pieces of stuff he found on the upcoming version of flight simulator. He was certainly "Johnny on the spot" when FS9 was coming out. I looked forward to seeing his name on a post...I hope you're doing alright, Chris... and thanks.Derek

Lets hope he is digging and getting to know FSX, I'd hate to think the "other" cloud designer is the only game in town. I remember Chris being real active when FS9 came out, hope all is well.Doesn't look like much of a difference in clouds/environment from FS9, higher res maybe, so hopefully AS will be available upon release if not soon after.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/ambanner.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Im sure he is digging into FSX, but these days everything is more quiet because its all about being first with the latest and greatest payware addon, nothing wrong with that. I cant wait to get a weather addon for FSX.