Sign in to follow this  
Guest FxF3

New aircraft for FSX ALREADY?

Did I see a new aircraft for download in the AVSIM Library for FSX already? Is that a "first"? Pretty exciting. Stan

Well, actually, assuming you are talking about the B337 just released, this is apparently just a repaint of a plane that has been around for quite a while. But, they posted it today, it apparently works in FSX, so why not post it as an FSX plane? I really like flying this particular plane (though I've been having trouble trying to figure out what the most recent and accurate configuration is), as it is a relic from when airline pilots had to actually fly the plane, not just follow the FMC (no disrespect intended to current airline pilots. Being a pilot today is still a TON of work and a HECK of a responsibility, not to mention all the worry about hijackings now), and engine management was a real concern.Plus, the fact that it was developed from the B-29 helps, too :)But I also have to agree with you, I am very excited about the possibilities now coming available with FSX.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest FxF3

There are lots of planes ready for FSX just look for the ones with xml gauges. Your FS9 Piper Cub and Boeing 747 will also work in FSX. Also Cars, I have 2 that I use the VW and BMW. They work great not tried any boats yet. Its just up to the makers to bump them to FSX ready but a lot of stuff works in both Sims now.