Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Going to France

Guest Hugo

Hi all. Next october 22, I'll be going to France where I will meet a friend of mine who is also a flightsimmer. I want to offer him FSX as a present.Would you think there would be any problem for him to register the english version (he prefers) I would buy here in Montreal.Thanks for your inputsHugo

Guest Dominique

Bought my FS9 copy in Colorado Springs, registered it in Paris France and use it in Tel Aviv.No problem whatsoever :-)

Guest Hugo

Nice. Hope this will also work with the new registration scheme ;-)Thanks anyway for your fast comforting :-)Hugo

Interesting. I will be in Paris that week too. Don't know if I will have any free time to get together with simmers yet, though.

>Interesting. I will be in Paris that week too. Don't know if>I will have any free time to get together with simmers yet,>though.Next time your in the Netherlands hope we can arrange a nice meeting with fellow simmers Tom...Andr

Andre, I have a trip scheduled for the Netherland soon. No details yet, but I need to be there soon. I will post a message here when those details are worked out and it probably will be after the first of the year.