Sign in to follow this  
Mace

The second FSX core....

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Hi all, ive been flying the 2nd demo last few days and its totally changed my opinion of FSX. This sim is STUNNING, its like UT europe, GE pro all rolled into one, and for once the default aircraft seem nice!Ive managed to ge the sim running good on medium-high settings, without using light bloom and water 2x. My only problem is that it can have slight judders/jerkiness.....is this normal for the demo? Ive also noticed that by changing fsx.exe to only use the 2nd core of my dual core cpu that this helps a lot? is this something I should be doing? or will I loose performance? SystemAMD AM2 3800x2 ATI RADEON X1600XT 256mb1gig DDRII 667MHZIan

>Ive also noticed that by changing>fsx.exe to only use the 2nd core of my dual core cpu that this>helps a lot? is this something I should be doing? or will I>loose performance? >LOL, Ian, you said it "helps alot", so if it helped a lot, I would be doing it. yes.RhettAMD 3700+, eVGA 7800GT 256, ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, etc. etc.