Sign in to follow this  
Dane Watson

Remove Airport Traffic Pattern and Holding

I am using 2.4.4 and did not notice this issue until Windows 10 had yet another update.

I often use Display Airport Traffic Pattern as well as Display Airport Holding, and I have been able to remove them when I want to.

But now the Remove options are greyed out and not available - can someone help with this please?

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Hi Dane,

remove in the map menu is grayed out if there is nothing to remove.

You have to right click on the hotspot of a holding (the fix) to get an active remove option in the map context menu.

Alex

• Like 1

Thank you Alex,

Got it - for some reason I thought you got to the Remove in the same way that you activate a Hold or Display Pattern by Right Clicking on the Airport to get the Context menu - now I see the hotspot to click.

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

On 11/29/2019 at 1:36 PM, albar965 said:

Hi Dane,

remove in the map menu is grayed out if there is nothing to remove.

You have to right click on the hotspot of a holding (the fix) to get an active remove option in the map context menu.

Alex

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'm not smart enough, but I misinterpreted the manual aswell. Maybe a little addon sentence would be nice, how to find the hotspot. I used to klick on the airport and not on the hotspot.

4 hours ago, OrtiMai said:

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'm not smart enough, but I misinterpreted the manual aswell. Maybe a little addon sentence would be nice, how to find the hotspot. I used to klick on the airport and not on the hotspot.

It's mentioned in the map display chapter.

Putting the active spot on the whole pattern geometry is quite some effort. I'd like to have this and it is more intuitive but more in a far future version.

Alex