Sign in to follow this  
Mr_LoL

[In Progress] Warm Temperature Nav Lights and Strobes

Hi

Is it possible if we can have aq new texture set for Warm Nav lights and Strobes like in this video please? 

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

Hi There,

Many thanks for posting a new feature request.. You are correct that the white Navigation lights are warm in the video. But the strobes are still cool lights "Xenon" types (flash), they looks less blueish because the fog and ambient light in front the camera filming.

I will implement a new texture set with warm (yellowish lighting) navigation lights and release this via the automatic updates. I will post here when it is about to be released.

Kind Regards,
Simbol

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

i9 7920X @ 4.7  | MSi x299 Gaming Pro Carbon  | Gigabyte Aorus 1080Ti | 32GB DDR4 GSkill 3000mhz | 1 TB Samsung 960 EVO | 3TB Toshiba 7200rpm.

Hi Simbol

Been watching a few more videos

You can see quite clearly in the first takeoff the 757 has warm strobes not xenon

While this A320 has Xenon daylight which is already available as a preset. Thanks for all your support

Hello,

I watched the videos both on my phone and 2 different screens and all strobes I see on these videos are above 6000kelvins which quality as a Cool lights. I don't see them really yellow as warm lights looks like.

There are no warm xenon bulbs, there are only 2 types of strobes bulbs at the moment, LEDs or Xenons.

Xenons are appreciated by human eye as a flash.. While LEDs appears to the human eye as a lantern going on and off. But both lights are in the range of cool lighting.

Sometimes these videos can be a bit misleading due to filters applied by the camera, ambient lighting and our current screen calibration.

Hopes this helps.

Regards,

Simbol