Sign in to follow this  
shuoxing

G1000 T182T MFD powered up with AVIONICS off

Hi,

I recently noticed that a new version of G1000 was released 3.06.0000, so I upgraded my installation from 2.11.0030 to this version. I found the new version fixed several problems I had in the old version and supported 8.33kHz spacing. Great job!

While enjoying the new version, I found two remaining problems:

- For Turbo 182T model, when BATT MASTER is on, even if AVIONICS switch is off, the MFD would still power up (although the COM2 and NAV2 are being crossed out when AVIONICS is off, which is correct). Other models don't have this problem.
- For SR22T model, fuel gauge scale is still not correct.

- In addition to that, I think your "Computer RAIM" function is way too fast compared to the real device.

Of course, these small glitches do not impact its usability, but as I am excited to see that the product is still being actively developed, it would be nice if they could be investigated and potentially fixed in the next release. I've been using G1000 (and KAP140) for almost 2 year now, it really helped me a lot in my instrument flight training and maintaining instrument flight proficiency. 

Happy 2020, and really looking forward to p3d v4 support in the new year. And yes, when a new version is published, please inform us in the forum.

Howie