Hi guys,
need your help please.Out of the sudden I'm having troubles using the hat-switch for paning around in the cockpit on my Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Joystick together with Prepar3D V4.5. I only can use the hat-switch for looking up and nothing else. Can't pan around anymore. I've already deleted the key assigments for the views and started from scratch assigning the keys. Without luck.
Using the Windows10 calibartion tool, the hat-switch works as it should...in all directions.
The only tool is use, is AivlaSoft's Simple Cam, but this works without using the hat-switch. Do I really have to purchase a new joystick?
Any ideas are welcome:)
Many thx in advance and kind regards
dirk

7 hours ago, felan09 said:

Using the Windows10 calibration tool, the hat-switch works as it should...in all directions.

Seems to me that means it is not a hardware joystick problem. So there must be a software/control assignments problem somewhere. If the joystick was working OK at some point, did you change/add anything? If so I would temporarily remove that (e.g.,  AivlaSoft's Simple Cam) and see what happens.

Al