Sign in to follow this  
Vnavspeed

Significant FPS drop in P3D V4.5

Hello there. 

I built a system with the specs listed in my signature.

Everything was fine in the first place. I was getting min 48-55 fps in P3D V4.5 with Overcast clouds bad weather + ORBX global + openLC + Vector + PMDG 777 + Active Sky + REX Sky Force HD clouds + Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt with high settings. A friend of mine had set the Nvidia control panel for P3D v4.5 and it was all good. GPU temp was reaching 62-65C max which is pretty good at Auto Fan RPM. Then i wanted to try something different with Nvidia Control Panel settings and my FPS dropped to around 29-33 with the scenario i mentioned above. Interestingly, it feels like My gpu is no longer being used fully by the sim and GPU temp is not rising at all. I dont really remember how it all was set up in the beginning. My current Nvidia settings like that. I'm in need of suggestions to correct this. Thanks in advance

81187410-762228717610718-102417237378125

Edited by Vnavspeed

Intel Core i5 9600K 4.7GHZ / MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus / MSI Nvidia RTX 2060 Super Ventus GP OC / Corsair 2X8GB DDR4 3200MHZ RAM / Corsair MP510 480GB M2 SSD / Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 RGB