Sign in to follow this  
Fardel

Not in internal database

Hello

I have this error for Svalbard Longyear (ENSB).

Please can you add this airport in the next change?

Thank you

Ciao Paolo

42 minutes ago, Fardel said:

I have this error for Svalbard Longyear (ENSB).

Please can you add this airport in the next change?

PSXT comes with the default airports in P3D only. If you miss one (add-on airport?) you should use PPG to create the airport file.

Edited by kiek

4 hours ago, kiek said:

PSXT comes with the default airports in P3D only. If you miss one (add-on airport?) you should use PPG to create the airport file.

I do it becouse I adjust the airline position in the airport with the real airlines in that airort for all airport (static aircraft).

But I have the same error. I check the position of airport in the scenery with ADE and in the ENSB.xml file (withing 5 miles) but noting. ENSB for PSX do not exist. I have the 17.0 release of PSXT and 14.0 of PPG

Edited by Fardel

You should first check whether PPG generates a ENSB.xml file.... and make sure that you change your airports folder to the folder used by PPG (if not already set).

Edited by kiek

I have solved the problem. 

I check with PPG the stock airport ENSB and then I blended the header of the XML file of the stock and the body of the SNSB.xml with the file from the Aerosoft scenery. Now all works (with no grownd traffic 🙂 )

Thank you for answare

Paolo

Edited by Fardel