Sign in to follow this  
yardenbe

Switches in PMDG NGXu Module wont work in Sim

Hi guys,

I've previously installed the v1.4 of the NGXu Module into LINDA (running 3.0.12 if that's not an issue + FSUIPC 5.153). I made sure my previous NGX module is updated to 4.14 prior to the update and installed it according to the instructions - All of my NGX assignments were successfully transferred to the NGXu profile without any problem.

Nevertheless, despite having everything installed correctly many of the programmed switches don't seem to work whatsoever, and those switches working prompt their response in a 5-10 second delay. 

I have no idea what seems to be the problem. In the old NGX everything works properly, I only have these problems in NGXu. 

If anyone knows what seems to be the problem please let me know!

Thanks.

Yarden

Edited by ScotFlieger

As I reported in another NGXu thread there is a fault in v1.4 for the NGXu. You can check this by opening the LINDA Console and looking for repeated red error lines. This issue is currently being investigated and a fix should be available shortly. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

@yardenbe further to your query. Do you have both the old 737NGX and new 737NGXu installed? Unfortunately, we have discovered that only one LINDA module can work at a time.
There is no need to uninstall either aircraft. You will need to locate and rename the ident.lua for the aircraft you don’t wish to fly to ident.luaold. This is located in /modules/LINDA/aircrafts/PMDG 737xxxx folder.
To change aircraft you will need to restore the ident.lua filename and rename the other one.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew