Sign in to follow this  
Pierrot777

Sion LSGS - No RNW25 options using default ATC

Hi! My first post! It's really nice to be here!

I know you guys do not really like it, but I got use to the deafult Prepar3D ATC. It just seems to work fine for what I need for the moment. It's been long months flying to lot of places, including Munich to Innsbruck, etc. and everything looks pretty synced between PMDG 737800NGX FMC approach options and ATC approach and runway options.

These days I wanted to try Geneva LSGG to Sion LSGS but found a major problem: ATC doesn't give me the RNW25 option. I can only choose RNW07.

I have ORBX installed and MegaSceneryEarth Switzerland installed. With or without MegaScenery it's the same. I also tried the LSGS Airport downloaded from the AVSIM Library but it's also the same, no RNW25 option.

I have Prepar3D Professional v4.5 installed.

Can you help me to have that option with ILS, etc. approachs? Does that exist? Looking at the Charts I can clearly recognize  ILS, Visual, etc. approachs for RNW25!

What is happening?

Thanks in advance great community!... And sorry for mybad english, it's not my main language... 

Edited by Pierrot777

UPDATE: Installing Navaids update from www.aero.sors.fr gave me Visual RNW25 option on ATC but no ILS (ILS is there, confirmed it's working on 110.7).

Some help on getting ILS option on default ATC?

Thanks again!

I doubt P3D ATC will ever use RNW25 option.  Even in real life it is too challenging!

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Understood! But even if it's difficult (That's why I wanted to do!), is there any way ATC give me that option?

Thanks!

Any option in your Sim to change the wind direction to favor runway 07?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

10 hours ago, charliearon said:

Any option in your Sim to change the wind direction to favor runway 07?

Yes, I can do it, but I tell you, with any wind I can choose whatever runaway and approach I want on other airports... 😕