Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

Users of KBNA2020 edition Please Read

Everyone,

Greg Peters brought to my attention some anomalies and issues with this release. What happened is Mach-1 apparently, and unbeknownst to me, released (2) versions of BNA back in 2007. I re-did the 2020 Edition using the oldest version. Greg educated me on a newer version (v11) which had several changes including a missing texture.

As a result, the past few days I have been re-doing my previous work to blend with version (v11) and you can expect a new full release forthcoming tomorrow or Sunday.

The new version will be titled KBNA2020Edition_V2

* The new addition will fix the over zealous night lighting at Terminal E.
* Missing parking garage texture included with better lighting.
* Ramp lighting.
* Darker and more realistic terminal building lighting at night.
* Option for users to choose between two textures sets: DXT1(no mips) and DXT3(with mips).

Very sorry for the problems and I hope to get this out tomorrow. Greg Peters has also edited a more up to date Afcad which I will be including.

Mitch

Edited by PebbleBeach

The last thing you need to do is apologize Mitch.  Your hard work and contributions to the lost art of Freeware benefit us all, and cost us nothing.  I, for one, am happy with any work you present us.  I think I speak for many when I offer our most sincere gratitude.

Lee

• Like 1

Lee Adams

JAFO

Lee,

Thank you. Your words  are very appreciated.

But I feel a sense of responsibility to the original authors (Mach-1) and the end users to get this right and more importantly functionable.

Mitch

Edited by PebbleBeach
Misspelling