Sign in to follow this  
vl1

Double traffic (sometimes)

I have this matter... Sometimes AI engine injects double flights at airports. Or aircraft, it's not flight cause one aircraft starts moving the other stays on the ground. Please read below.

As an example, here is Madrid.
You can see TWO Ukraine International 737-800 on the ramp:

clipboard_image_b0182652.jpg

The AI engine shows they have different tail numbers:

clipboard_image_d7370ee5.jpg

UIA flies to Madrid only 5 times a week. So there is not even a single possibility of a double daily flight.
Morever this is confirmed by AITM:

clipboard_image_3bd66d48.jpg

We can see only one daily flight.

What can be the reason of this phenomena?

To clarify, I am a pro with AI, so there is no possibility of a double bgl, or something else. I thought maybe even this is possible, I delete the maain bgl and everything AI wise is gone. I have a single super large AI file.
Moreover, this happens not just AUI, I noticed more situations like this. I created a new AFCAD file for Budapest the day before yesterday, and I noticed TWO Qatar A330 there, whilst there is only one daily flight.
I am sure this is a problem inside the p3d's AI handling.

Edited by vl1

it's hard to tell without seeing your BGL file or knowing exactly which flightplan you use.

I'm using the AIG Summer 2018 flightplan for Ukraine international. There is a daily flight from UKBB but there is also 1 weekly flight from UKLL, so there's a possibility to have 2 planes parked at the airport at the same time.

A really 'buggy' duplicate generated by P3D would probably have the same tail number shown in the simulator.

in the picture below you can see that 2 planes arrive late sunday night and depart early monday morning, for about 1 hours there are 2 planes in Madrid, maybe there is something similar in your flightplans.

uia.jpg

which app do you use?
And another thing. I checked even further. The airplanes are pictured here at 17.00. I started turning time back, and they were both standing there at 15.00, 13.00, 11.00, 9.00, even 7.00.
This really sucks

p.s. the plans are also from AIG, but  I think "member's' fp-s

and as you see from my screenshot (sorted by tail numbers) there is only one flight by AUI (Should be!)

yeah it's tough for me to understand exactly your screenshot because i have never used AITM so i don't exactly know what you can or can't do with it.

the screenshot seems to show UR-UID but then in the simulator you have UR-UIA and UR-PSY, will download the FP and check it out. Will let you know if i see something.

AI companion does not see my bgl. I think it's because it's of that extreme size. I will try online view

2 minutes ago, Bad_T said:

yeah it's tough for me to understand exactly your screenshot because i have never used AITM so i don't exactly know what you can or can't do with it.

the screenshot seems to show UR-UID but then in the simulator you have UR-UIA and UR-PSY, will download the FP and check it out. Will let you know if i see something.

uid is obviously the reg on the repaint, it has nothing to do with the traffic reg.

oh oky i thought that column was the tail number specified inside the BGL.

can't seem to be able to download the file, guess i have to register ?

you dont need the file

correct me if I am wrong, but now I see its a poor made flightplan...

clipboard_image_8aaae8a1.jpg

clipboard_image_a6a9b9d3.jpg

they dont even have flight numbers

Edited by vl1

oh nice, looks like AI Companion could load your file.

Yeah it definitely looks like a double flight in your flightplan generating a double aicraft with diff tail number

Edited by Bad_T

thanx for the app, there is no need to "get used", after AITM its very easy to use. Shame some functions are not realized (for example i can sort by tail numbers, but i cant sort by arrival/departure time. the last one is super useful.)

I'll with the app some more.

i think you can sort by all columns by clicking on them, even by multiple columns by holding shift so all types sorting on all columns should be possible.

hint : the column with the 'day' is grouped by default and hidden to save space, but you can show it by using the 'Show group box' option, then you can use it to sort and even ungroup if needed.

Edited by Bad_T

the funny thing is that Kyiv airport shows everything as it should be:
clipboard_image_3bcfcc3.jpg

the MADRID board also shows 1 flight as it should be...
so maybe IT REALLY IS the AI engine?
it is very wicked

Edited by vl1