Sign in to follow this  
Drifter24

Reality XP GTN 750/650

Hello

I purchased Reality XP GTN 750/650 for X-Plane 11. After installation, inside the aircraft, the GTN 750 will display outside of the aircrafts panel. I have made sure I had the latest updates installed and still does not replace the default gps inside the aircraft. Everything else works fine with all the functions. That is the only problem. Are there any solutions for this issue?

Thanks for any help in advance!

10 hours ago, Drifter24 said:

Hello

I purchased Reality XP GTN 750/650 for X-Plane 11. After installation, inside the aircraft, the GTN 750 will display outside of the aircrafts panel. I have made sure I had the latest updates installed and still does not replace the default gps inside the aircraft. Everything else works fine with all the functions. That is the only problem. Are there any solutions for this issue?

Thanks for any help in advance!

It's not an issue, you need to even download a mod for that certain aircraft so the GTN displays either on the default GPS or by a modification of the 3D Model.

You can find some mods here in this forum and also on x-plane.org. Just look for GTN750 😉

• Like 1

I have the GTN 750 for the Carenado PC-12 and it had been working flawlessly until today when, for no apparent reason, it does not even show up in the aircraft. I have scoured the internet for help to no avail. I have reinstalled it, updated it, and reinstalled it again and nothing works. Of course, RXP does not even have an option for you to contact them, they just defer you to forums and say, "good luck a**hole!". Does anybody know any possible way I can get this to work again?

On 3/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, JPerschke said:

Of course, RXP does not even have an option for you to contact them, they just defer you to forums and say, "good luck a**hole!"

Hi,

I believe you are contacting Reality XP when you're writing in the RXP Official Support Forum but I might be mistaken...

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)